Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We did it!!!

Our plan is coming together and we have made the transition into our new home.  We know this is where we are supposed to be for right now.  We are excited for our future plans.  Clayton has the camera; otherwise I would put some pictures up.  I will soon.  Joslyn is almost Crawling and Roman is talking like crazy.  He is so excited about learning.  Joslyn and Roman make each other laugh everyday.  Hearing them laugh together is so heart warming.  I melt every time.  My sister Shanon moved near us and so Roman is having so much fun getting to know her Aunt Shanon.  He asks me if he can call her everyday.  Clayton's Frogs had babies and so he is a Daddy again.  Frogs are his passion.  He would not be fully happy if he didn't have frogs to take care of.  I got to buy all my music equipment.  Now I can keep track of all the songs that I have.  I have 110 songs now.  I dream songs.   I can't wait to get a band together so I can start performing locally.  I have some guys who are interested in playing for me.  We get together soon to see if we match musically.  

8 comments:

Steelefamily04 said...

hey handy's we miss you guys. i am glad that you are settled into your place now. i need to see pictures of you kids. i bet they are getting so big. hope to see you guys soon

Sarah Nelson said...

Jenna, I'm glad you are doing so well! I didn't know you had SO many songs! I can't wait to hear them! Good luck with the band tryouts. Tell Clayton congrats on being a daddy again with his frogs. Miss you guys!

Tara Ann said...

I can't believe you got all of your music equipment. I can't wait to hear them. Have fun getting a band together.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're settled! I need to see pictures of the kiddos as well. We miss you guys!

The Gilberts said...

Hi Jenna,

I don't hear from you much so I have no idea where you just moved to! Where is this new location?

Hope you are well!

Meagan said...

So..did you write these songs?? YOUR band?? Whoa...fill me in! I'm so happy everything is going so well for you and your family! I miss you SO much!

Dawn and Spence said...

Wow, how exciting!! I can't believe how many songs you have! When do we get to hear them?! :-)

Dayna Jamison said...

110 songs?!!! WOw! How do you do it with two kids? I can barely take a shower everyday. :) You are my inspiration!