Monday, October 13, 2008

Joslyn and I Surprised Meagan

Joslyn did so good on our four hour trip to Rexburg and just as good on the way back.   She didn't cry once.  Clayton and Roman stayed in Layton while we took a girls trip to Surprise Meagan by showing up to her Baby shower.  She is 7 months along with a baby girl.  


The night of the baby shower Joslyn and I had a girl's night with Meagan and Sarah.  That was the second time Sarah and I ate Mill hollow sandwiches that day.  They make my favorite sandwich and I haven't had one since I graduated from BYUI over 2 years ago.  


We were roommates for 2 years until our Men stole us away from each other.  


Clayton's sister Hillary and her husband Mike took care of us while we were there.   We always love spending time with them.  


The Ramsey Family with baby boy on the way.  

8 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you posted the pictures! I was wondering if you were going to post these since I saw that you had just updated your blog with other pics. So fun! I love the picture of you and Meagan in the car. So cute! Anyway, thanks again for coming. I had so much fun!

Dayna Jamison said...

How fun! Mommy daughter time. Joslyn is the CUTEST little girl!!! She looks like her mama.:) Congrats to Hillary! Boys are awesome, I love having a son! Miss you!

Jamie said...

Hi Jenna! I'm so excited I found your blog! Your little family is so cute! Your kids are adorable! I hope everything is going well for you! I miss hearing your beautiful singing! Do you have anything recorded online that I can listen to??

Meagan said...

Yay! Love the pictures. Thanks again for coming! You are the best. We need to live closer!!

Kristi said...

Jenna! I had no idea you had a blog! I love it. Your family is adorable!!!

tt moreno said...

awww we miss you guys. Your kids are so cute, i cant believe it. it does not seem that long ago we were childless neighbors

SAYDA said...

Hey Clayton and family! So good to see you. Your baby girl is adorable. Your baby boy looks like daddy.
Richard and Sayda

Peter and Lesha said...

Jenna, it ahs been forever!!! miss ya girl your little gal is sooooo cute, hope all is well loved looking at pictures of your cute family. such good memories of BYUi days with ya roommie:) found your blog on Nicole's anyway check mine out and keep in touch- Lesha
Peterlesha.info